AAA Registered Agent Services, LLC Hummer

Our firm provides registered agent service for foreign and domestic entities. We formed AAA Registered Agent Services, LLC as a division of our corporation to handle this specific task.  We provide this representation for your company in accordance with Montana Revised Code.  Once your documents are received and reviewed by our trained and experienced staff, we personally file those documents with the Montana Secretary of State.  This allows our clients the confidence that their documents will be timely and accurately received and filed.

Twin AircraftOnce a year thereafter, in accordance with Title 35, MCA, each domestic corporation, foreign corporation and limited liability company authorized to transact business in Montana is required to file an annual report with the Secretary of State to remain in good standing with that office. We receive notice from the Secretary of State and in turn notify you. Currently, the Secretary of State will no longer mail out hard copy Annual Reports without a specific request from the entity.  Annual Reports can be filed on line with ease and minimal cost.   If your company requires a hard copy filing, we can assist you with this process also.
Montana has no sales tax. Therefore it is an attractive venue to license company assets such as vehicles, motor homes, boats and airplanes.  We assist our clientele with the simple two step process.  We can assist you with the entity formation, the most popular being a domestic LLC, as well as the licensing and registration of such assets with DMV. Our fees for this service are the least expensive in Montana. We encourage you to shop and compare; you will be amazed at the difference between our competitors fees and ours.   We are second to none in fee structure and in personal service.


Please contact one of our knowledgeable staff for assistance in gathering the necessary documents for the application process.  Once completed, the documents must be mailed directly to us for review, signature and personal filing.    We suggest that you contact the Montana Secretary of State's Office at (406) 444-3665 or visit their web site at to download the necessary forms.  You may also e-mail us and we will e-mail you back the appropriate forms in PDF format.  As always, please contact us directly at 1-888-742-3447 for consultation.          

Our fees for this service are the most competitive and our personal service is second to none.


Send Me More Information


Phone Number:*

Email Address*

website design by Innovative Solutions Group